STREAMING WGBK:STREAMING TV
1. When you were growing up, did you have interests that contributed to your job now?
2 Describe your job/business:
How did you get it/develop it?
How long have you worked here/owned it?
What are your working hours? How many hours do you normally work per week?
3. Discuss what you/your company does on a typical day.
4. What subjects would you recommend while in high school to best prepare a person for your occupation?
5. What further training and/or experience is necessary to gain entry into your occupation after high school?
6. What is the general salary range, fringe benefits, and opportunities for advancement in the field? Is there a demand for people in the field? Will developing technologies affect this demand?
7. Could a person who met the educational requirements and experience easily attain a job in your occupation? If not, why? Would this answer be different for a man or a women?
8. What are some of the major changes that have or will take place in your occupation?
9. What are some of the disadvantages/hazards of your occupation?
10. What are some of the advantages, rewards, or satisfactions of your occupation?
11. Are tests required for this job, and if so describe?
12. What kind of skills or knowledge are important in doing your job? How did you learn them? How long did it take?
13. What physical abilities are needed?
14. Are there unions or professional organizations you are required to join in connection with your job?
15. Are there any summer or co-op jobs available that would be beneficial to a student interested in this field?
16. What type of job security is there in this field? Does this occupation require you to relocate?
17. What kinds of interests and abilities would help a person be successful in your job?